At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is an art deco jewel that offers the ultimate in luxury.
It is the embodiment of grand English style and timeless glamour.
For more than a century, it has preserved its unique heritage with all the modern flourishes a guest could wish for, bound together by world-renowned service that is impeccable, intuitive and highly tailored.
Breath-taking rooms and suites from some of the world’s leading designers; Michelin-starred dining inspired by nature from Simon Rogan inside Fera at Claridges; the finest afternoon tea in London served in the grandeur of the Foyer and Reading Room; vintage champagnes and rare spirits in the stylish Claridge’s Bar; intimate nightcaps behind the Lalique door of The Fumoir and the quiet calm of Claridge’s Health Club and Spa.
Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm.
Terms and conditions:
Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates.
Simply quote ‘LEO’ at the time of booking in order to receive your preferential rate.
Rates valid until 31st December 2018
|Room Type||Published Rate||LEO Rate|
Rates exclude 20% VAT and 5% discretionary service charge
- Wi-Fi and high speed internet access
- Use of the business lounge including colour printing, photocopying and faxing
- Access to the fully equipped gym
- Refreshments offered on check in
- Tea / coffee offered in room upon arrival
- Unpacking service on arrival
- Shoe shine service
- Daily newspaper
- Mineral water at turndown
- Storage of long term luggage until guests’ next stay
Reservations should be made directly with the hotel:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 107 8862