Park House Fully Let As London Executive Offices Takes Final Floors
The serviced office provider has taken nearly 32,000 sq ft of space in the landmark building to meet customer demand
London, 21st May 2018 – REM, on behalf of the owners of Park House, has today confirmed that London Executive Offices (“LEO”), the serviced office provider, has agreed a 15 year lease to take 31,949 sq ft (2,968 sq m) of space at Park House, W1. The building is now fully let and LEO will occupy the top two floors – seven and eight – of the building creating a new luxury space to meet customer demand for high quality office accommodation in Mayfair.
LEO provides luxury serviced offices in Zone One. Each property is hand-picked for its aesthetic qualities and furnished to a high standard. Park House is the newest addition to LEO’s impressive portfolio of 38 locations, which includes both contemporary and traditional buildings.
Park House is a modern, mixed use building that occupies a one-acre site on Oxford Street. The nine-storey building comprises contemporary office space, nine double-height retail units and 39 luxury privately rented apartments. It is a two-minute walk from Marble Arch and a five-minute walk from Bond Street underground stations, with the latter benefiting from the opening of the Elizabeth Line later this year.
Michael Baker, CEO, REM said: “London Executive Offices is an excellent addition to the Park House community and, given the exceptional buildings within their portfolio, is a ringing endorsement of the high-quality space in Park House. A serviced office provider offers our occupiers and residents an additional amenity with well-equipped meeting rooms and flexible desk space available for rent. Following completion of the letting to LEO, Park House is now fully let.”
Beth Hampson, Commercial Director London Executive Offices, said: “We have experienced high demand from customers for high quality office space in Mayfair. Park House provides a striking modern interior that is unique for the area, which offers our customers something different. We anticipate that there will be a lot of interest in our new offering at Park House.”
REM was advised by CBRE, JLL and GVA; London Executive Offices represented themselves.
– ENDS –
For Marketing & PR enquiries, please contact
Main: +44 (0)20 3047 2006
105 Victoria Street
London SW1E 6QT
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Park House
Park House is a distinctive modern landmark building occupying an entire city block opposite Marks & Spencers, between North Audley Street and Park Street.
This ultra-modern mixed-use building stands nine storeys high and 145m long and is the biggest development on Oxford Street for 40 years, occupying a one acre site. It comprises 165,000 sq ft of contemporary office space, 39 luxury apartments with roof terraces, and 87,000 sq ft of triple-height retail space with Oxford Street frontages.
Seven floors of offices benefit from a private porte-cochere and double height lobby entrance on Park Street. Floor-to-ceiling glazing, minimal columns and large floor plates combine to provide City-standard space in a location that provides great amenities.
- A high specification ultra-modern mixed-use building, standing nine storeys high and 145m long
- Anchoring the western end are seven floors of uncompromised 165,000 sq. ft. office space with large clear floor plates of up to 28,000 sq ft.
- At the eastern end there are 39 premium 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments, with their own entrance on North Row. For more information Park House’s luxury apartments, please click here
- The northern façade is home to nine striking double height retail units, providing flagship stores for international fashion brands including Jurlique, Zara, Swarovski, Folli Follie, Links of London, Urban Outfitters, Bershka and River Island.
- Park House has excellent transport links, being just a few minutes’ walk from Marble Arch and Bond Street underground stations. Dramatically enhanced connectivity will follow completion of Bond Street Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) station later this year – Bond Street station will become one of the Capital’s leading underground transport hubs providing rapid direct access for millions more people travelling from Heathrow, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire in the West and Essex and North Kent in the East.
- Owned by the State of Qatar and asset managed by REM.
Park House is managed by Real Estate Management (UK) Limited (REM).
REM provides property development and asset management services to real estate investors in London. The company manages an investment portfolio comprising 2.5 million sq ft of premium lettable space in multi-use assets, and a £450 million development pipeline.
REM’s assets under management include Western Europe’s tallest building – The Shard, The News Building and a residential development project – Shard Place at Shard Quarter, Park House in North Mayfair and 48 Pall Mall in St James’s.
Established in 2012, REM’s head offices are located at The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, SE1 9SG.