Website Terms and Conditions
1 Your Agreement to these Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please leave this website now. If you have any questions in relation to these Terms and Conditions, please contact Sally Swales.
2 Use and Accuracy of Information
Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information, products, services and materials contained on this website are accurate as at the date they were uploaded, no guarantee, representation, warranty or condition, express or implied, of any kind, including as to their accuracy or completeness, is made or given.
London Executive Offices does not not exclude or limit its liability to you in respect of liability for death, personal injury or fraud to the extent that it results from the negligence of London Executive Offices or any of its employees, agents or sub- contractors;
Except as provided immediately above London Executive Offices accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in or omissions from this website, and any liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the use of any such information, products, services and materials is hereby excluded. It is your responsibility to verify to your satisfaction the accuracy, completeness and fitness for purpose of all details of the information, products, services and materials contained on this website before acting upon any part of them.
In particular, designs, layouts, dimensions and specifications are indicative only and may change. Similarly, any photographs, images, plans, drawings, schedules, service charges or other guidelines, or other information provided about our products and services are indicative only and must not be relied upon as being factually accurate.
3 Trade Marks & Copyright
London Executive Offices (and their respective logos where appropriate) are [registered] trade marks of London Executive Offices Group. Certain names, words, phrases, logos, graphics, or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks owned by members of London Executive Offices Group.
All materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of the website) are owned by and subject to the copyright of London Executive Offices and may be accessed, downloaded or printed only for your personal non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute or transfer any material on this website, in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the Chief Executive Officer London Executive Offices. In particular you may not use part of this website on any other website, or link any other website to this website, without the prior written permission of the Chief Executive Officer of London Executive Offices.
- You authorise London Executive Offices to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address and telephone number(s) which personally identifies you ("Personal Information") to enable us, our affiliates, our partners, successors, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our "Partner Companies") to provide the information regarding products and services which are part of, described on, or available through, the website. Do we need to say here opt-in?
- We and our Partner Companies may use your Personal Information to send you information about new products or services which we think may be of interest to you, unless you opt out by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org] stating that you would like to opt out of receiving such communications from us. Please be aware that our Partner Companies may be located in countries outside the EEA.
- We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our third party service providers, for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by any applicable law, regulation or court order (including to third parties who process personal data on our behalf (such as Credit Reference Agencies), for the prevention of fraud or money laundering, and for the tracing of debtors). Such other parties may keep details of any searches they make about you.
- We may aggregate statistics, responses to any surveys and questionnaires, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information. To enable us to monitor and improve our website, we gather and record on our servers certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including without limitation, the URL that you came from and go to and the parts of our website that you visit. Such information is primarily used to provide you with an enhanced on-line experience.
- We use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser ("cookies") to monitor your use of the Website during the time you access it. However we do not use the information these cookies collect at any point after you have stopped accessing the website.
- You must at all times ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details. You will notify us of any changes to these as soon as you are able so that we can update our records.
- You have the right to apply to the Data Protection Officer for a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and to have any inaccurate Personal Information about you corrected. As a security measure, proof of identification may be required prior to the disclosure of such Personal Information.
- You can, at any time, opt out of receiving communications from us by sending an e-mail
5 Links to Other Websites
This website may include links to other websites solely as a convenience to users. London Executive Offices is not responsible for the content of, and has no control over the content or availability of any other website from which you have accessed this website or to which you may hyperlink from this website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from your use of any other website from which you hyperlink to or from this website.
6 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.