What is self-serve HR?
Leo have chosen to use as self- service option to enhance the service of the HR department. This will empower line managers and employees to take ownership of some of the aspects that affect them during their working day. Employee can access the self-service option either directly or via their line Managers.
- Request holidays (with authorisation route).
- Request bank changes (with authorisation route).
- Online payslips (typically read only).
- Online timesheets (with authorisation).
- Absence (typically read only).
- Review personal planner.
- Personal details.
- Training and development.
- Next of kin.
- Online appraisals and review.
- Authorise holidays.
- Add absences.
- Manage employee requests.
- Manage departmental training and development.
- Review team planner.
- Create departmental reports.
- Run departmental reports.
- Perform group actions.
- Online appraisals and reviews.
So what are the benefits of self-service systems?
There are multitude of benefits that you can expect from implementing self-service technology. Examples include:
- 24/7 Access to employee information- HR at your fingertips
- Real-time information.
- Instant, accurate knowledge.
- Ensure best practice.
- Reduce paperwork, ensure accuracy(paperwork can be uploaded and kept in one central place)
- No lost paperwork.
- Controls processes, ensures consistency.
- You will receive gentle reminders from the system
- Enables staff to ad
- here to legislation.
- All user activity audited.
- HR has presence 24 hours a day.
- Reduce telephone enquiries to HR for basic information.
- Return on investment - administration devolved means more time to concentrate on strategic HR issues.